It’s that time of year again where TechEd is just around the corner and I am pleased to say that Microsoft is offering a great discount for all user group members again this year.
So what’s the Deal?
Get your ticket for $1700 which is a $100 saving off the standard Early Bird ticket.
What if I am not a user group member?
Easy… Sign up to out mailing list here…. and you then qualify to get the discount.
What do i need to do?
Email us via email@example.com
What information do you need?
First Name, Surname and the email address you intend to use to register for TechEd.
NOTE: We can only offer this offer once we reach 30 members registering their interest. At this point those 30 people will be submitted and the counter will be reset and we need to wait for another 30 registers of interest. If we only get 29 respondents then no one gets a discount…. So first in best dressed…
Please note the following Rules:
- Members must Register by July 15th to get the special rate
- Offer is open to all UG members
- Please send me each name only once
- Each person must have one and only one email address
- Codes will be sent to you directly from Microsoft (NOT US).
- This is being done on a best-effort basis from Microsoft. BIG or Microsoft don’t accept any liability for their not getting a ticket this way.
- Getting a code DOES NOT GUARANTEE YOU A TICKET. Registering and paying is what gets you a ticket, and if someone fails to register before July 15, even if they’ve got a code, then there’s nothing that can be done.